· To integrate sustainability considerations into our business decisions.
· To ensure that our staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing it.
· To minimise the impact on the environment of all travel and business activities.
· To implement realistic and achievable environmental targets and review and report on these targets regularly, to continually improve our sustainability performance.
· We do not operate a central head office location, instantly reducing our business’s carbon footprint by negating the need for service utilities (water & electricity), waste management (rubbish removal) and other services associated with an office environment.
· All My View employees are contracted on a remote working arrangement to reduce the need to commute/travel on a daily basis.
To minimise Travel and Carbon Emissions:
· My View will only use low emission hybrid vehicles for any business travel where possible.
· When organising meetings, we efficiently plan meetings to avoid multiple trips and car share wherever possible, to reduce the impact of multiple vehicle journeys.
To minimise the use of Paper and Single Use Plastic:
· My View operates a strict minimal printing policy. All documents used for business purposes are distributed and referred to electronically where possible.
· Any documents requiring a signature will be signed electronically via our ‘eSign’ system.
· If there is a need to print, we will only print on recycled paper as evidenced by our business cards.
· We encourage all employees to carry with them and use reusable water bottles and coffee cups.
· To provide all employees with a branded reusable water bottle and coffee cup by the end of 2020.
· To use fully electric vehicles for any business travel by 2024.