Talking to customers that no longer use your product or service is invaluable to the longevity of your business. The feedback gathered will enable you to focus on those key areas that are impacting your customer retention.
When instructing an agency to carry out CATI surveys to your past customers, these are our recommended keys areas of discussion:
1. What was the biggest consideration that effected your decision to leave?
2. What in particular did you like or dislike about our product or service?
3. How was your experience with our team?
4. What is one thing that you would advise us to improve or change?
5. What was the biggest difference between ours and other solutions or products you considered?
Computer-assisted telephone interviewing (CATI) is a telephone surveying technique that can be used to establish detailed feedback from your current, past or lost customers.
Founder & CEO | My View Limited